If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Eddie's heart is not what he leads others to believe.

I know that I make some bold statements.

"In my opinion, the girls in that family have been brainwashed by their domineering, felon father." from my post, "Please help the Rojas girls."

If you are just meeting the Rojas family you may consider my opinions over the top. If I would not have lived this myself, I would have agreed. Let me just say that my comments are born out of years of having a very close mentoring relationship with Kathy Rojas herself. My statements are made from the actual actions of Eddie himself during the whole investigation and court process. On many occasions Eddie omitted information (lying by omission), directly lied, or mislead (lied.) While all of this was happening simultaneously pastoring a church and living daily life as if "nothing serious" really happened. And appearing to be a very godly man that was trusting the Lord.

During our entire nightmare not once has Eddie responded in a given situation the way I would have expected him to. He preached accountability. He preached trusting in the Lord our God. He preached integrity. Not in my wildest dreams would I have speculated Eddie taking his family into hiding to protect his pedophile son. No way! Eddie's heart is not what he leads others to believe.

No comments: