If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dear Supporters of the Rojas Family

"Cautious, careful people, always casting about to preserve their reputation and social standing, never can bring about a reform. Those who are really in earnest must be willing to be anything or nothing in the world's estimation, and publicly and privately, in season and out, avow their sympathy with despised and persecuted ideas and their advocates, and bear the consequences." ~ Susan B. Anthony


Dear Supporters of the Rojas family,

I don't REALLY care what you think about me or what you consider my motives to be for having this blog. I care that people are informed. I care that the TRUTH be known, in general and about a specific family and individual. What you do with that information is your choice.

Sincerely,
Danielle

No comments: