If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Friday, February 19, 2010

Don't the Rojas' look so normal?








I finally have some photos that Jairus has no claim to. I have the permission of the owner of the photos to post them on my blog.

Don't the Rojas' look so normal? That's the point! Wherever they are I am sure they are putting on a "happy" face. The photos are from quite awhile ago but as of 2007 both Eddie and Kathy pretty much looked like these photos. Maybe you could add a few pounds, a beard/mustache, and on occasion glasses when your looking for Eddie.

If you have any photos of Eddie or Kathy that were taken after 2001 that you personally took and are willing to allow me to post, please e-mail them to me.

totallycracker@nventure.com

Oh by the way...According to Patrick's sexual psychological evaluation, at the time of these photos Eddie and Kathy both knew of at least two pedophilia incidents between Patrick and his own sisters. Eddie never notified the police. Eddie did not get qualified outside help for his little girls. Eddie kept Patrick's sexual crimes a secret.

2 comments:

freddyeddy said...

Did he sometiomes where glasses or am I imagining that?

Danielle said...

Yes,Eddie did sometimes where glasses...I thought of that last night when I was drifting off to sleep...thanks for having my back!