If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Is This Blog Still Helping?

I need to hear from you. I believe I have given all the main details to our story in this blog. I can see that the blog has reached many places in our country. I believe that people are looking for Eddie Rojas and his family. I can only hope that Eddie will eventually be turned in to the authorities. I also still pray that the girls in the family that were victimized by Patrick and now by their parents will some day receive the proper help to process and heal from all of what has happened and is still happening to them.

Now what? I am wondering if it is still beneficial for me to continue to process through my struggles and healing on this public blog or if I should just continue the process in my small circle of friends. I am wondering if my process is helpful for the people reading this or if it is just another blog to follow. I am asking to hear from you.

You can simply click on the "This post was helpful" box at the bottom of the post or make a comment. Some individuals have told me they are having trouble posting comments, if you post anonymous I believe that eliminates any issues. If you want to be known just add your name in the comment portion.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know. I think ultimately you have to work out with God whether it is still helping you and your family first and foremost. Is it contributing to your feelings about forgiveness? Are complete strangers like me compounding the issue?

If you're still seeking therapy (I can't recall if you are or not), you might talk it through with your therapist. Normally I'd suggest talking it through with a pastor, but I know you're still struggling to find a trust relationship with anyone in that role.

Danielle said...

Really, I am asking is this blog helping other adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse or parents of children who have been sexual molested.

I feel my first goal of getting out our story in order to have people looking for Eddie Rojas has been achieved.

I also believe I have raised awareness to my readers that childhood sexual abuse is a current epidemic.

But now I am wondering if this helping anyone out there in cyber land in their healing process? Should I continue my struggle publicly?

A promise from God: You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives. (Gen 50:20 NIV)

With this scripture in mind I am willing to put it all out there for the saving of many lives.

freddyeddy said...

You know Renee & I are keeping up. I do like read and interact with you. It's been beneficial to me.

Danielle said...

Fred, I do appreciate the interaction, especially because I know you know what I mean. I hate that you know what I mean but it does give you a little more credibility to speak on the subject, in my eyes. Not to mention the fact that our friendship started way before we entered this madness.

sherie said...

I follow your blog with hope. Hope that I will be able to see this drama played out and see justice prevail. Often your blogs touch me and you say exactly what I would say, if I had the chance. thanks for being so brave and transparent.