If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Friday, November 6, 2009

The Cast of Characters

The cast of characters that played villain roles extends beyond Patrick. How do I extend forgiveness to them? The obvious ones would be Eddie and Kathy Rojas. Jairus Rojas is definitely a main player in the game of deceit and accountability. Jim Cameron is in a category of his own. Let's not forget about Dave Barrueto, an elder in the church. Not to mention many in the congregation itself.

What do I do with all of this?

Breathe in...breathe out...I wish if I just spoke the words, "I forgive," all the memories, all the conversations, and all the hurt would be gone. Alas, it's all still there. It does not consume my every thought anymore, but it does continually affect me in my daily life.

No comments: