If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Friday, October 29, 2010

Effective Tool

*The simple fact that I am being sued by Patrick and his brother Jairus indicates that the blog is working. People are protecting themselves and their families. This has been an effective tool to warn individuals in the community about Patrick, a convicted sex offender.

*Through the blog I was able to locate the whereabouts of Eddie Rojas, a wanted felon. But because he is out of our country for now he will not be held accountable legally for his actions. I am at least reassured that the communities the Rojases are traveling within can know who they REALLY are. The Rojas family isn't able to hide under a veil of lies anymore.

*I have been able to engage in open dialog about a taboo subject. I have been heartbroken by all the women and men that have shared with me their stories of childhood sexual abuse. Their willingness to share was facilitated because of my openness on this blog.

As I have stated in other posts....this is about more than just our story.

No comments: