If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Showing My Hand

It's time to show my hand...

I have to fill out "interrogatories from the opposing party." I have to hand over all communications in regard to Patrick and Jairus, since January of 2007. I have 21 days to complete all the questions that were submitted by their attorney and gather documents. This is all the process of "discovery."

Looks like we are going forward.

1 comment:

sherie said...

We have learned "no news is good news" It seems the lawyers only contact you if they need something. Hurry up and wait, then wait some more. And, try not to fret about what might be happening. Really hard, I know. I am praying for you and your family, as you navigate the difficult and cumbersome legal system.