If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Monday, December 13, 2010

Their Hearts....

Prior to Thanksgiving Eric and I offered to shut the entire blog down if Patrick and Jairus would walk away from their lawsuit. I don't think I need to tell you how hard this would be for me to do.

We still haven't received a direct answer one way or the other but their lawyer has since sent a series of questions and requests that I have to answer and supply. They are requesting all and I mean all documents, e-mails, texts, diaries, memoirs since January of 2007 that pertain in anyway to the blog or Patrick and Jairus. It seems they are going forward with the lawsuit.

I believe this shows their hearts in this matter. I am no longer worried about the money needed to pay for our lawyer. I have faith that it will be supplied.

1 comment:

freddyeddy said...

It is noteworthy that ultimately, they will be the ones who force this to go to trial.

No questions about that anymore.