If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Monday, February 21, 2011

Updated Location: Swaffham, England

It has been confirmed by a fourth person that the Rojas family abroad has been causing "major problems in the UK." And I was asked to continue posting information on the blog to help others in the UK.

They have been staying in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland at varying times. (As of 2/11) They are living in a town called Swaffham near Norwich in East Anglia, England.

I am sorry for the unsuspecting families and hope this specific information can help someone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What exactly do you mean when you say that they are "causing major problems in the UK"?

Danielle said...

That is a quote from one of the latest contacts that I have had. Individuals in the UK are trying to protect the actual people that have been hurt by the Rojas family aboard from further hurt and embarrassment and do not want me release detailed information on the blog at this time. Considering that I have been contacted by three individuals privately giving me different details that match up I felt it was safe for me to make such a statement. And I want to honor their requests not to give certain details.

Let the light shine on the darkness.

Danielle said...

Note: The fourth person I refer to on this post has made some brief comments on the blog. The other three are private communications.

Anonymous said...

I am one of those individuals who privately contacted Danielle. I greatly appreciate her respecting the privacy of those hurt and her willingness to try to help others. For the sake of dear friends I do not want to share details here, but I do want to support Danielle in the fact that she is indeed having confirmation from others.

Anonymous said...

I am also one of the other persons in the UK that contacted Danielle. We must indeed be careful to protect those hurt through the actions of a member of one of the Rojas family. Which is why specific information is not being divulged on this blog. I simply wish to add some legitimacy to Danielle's testimony.