If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Private Thoughts

"Would you want your private thoughts made public," is something I hear the individuals that have supported Patrick and believe he is rehabiltated ask. REALLY? No, I wouldn't want my every thought made public because they are just that-thoughts. If I am a criminal would I want my crimes made public? Again, I would have to assume no, because making my crimes public would greatly hinder me from committing future crimes.

Patrick had to pass the evaluation as "truthful" in order for his plea agreement to hold in our case. The evaluation was done over a certain time period with multiple steps. One of the steps was a lie detector test. These are not fantasies or thoughts. These were acts that Patrick ACTUALLY committed. The detailed crimes in the evaluation are words straight from Patrick, himself, of ACTIONS HE DID! I am confident Patrick and his attorney banked on the psycho sexual evaluation not being considered public information. Now that it has been ruled "public" Patrick can not hide behind the 5th ammendment. Why would Patrick even need to hide behind the 5th ammendment, you ask?

Because my blog is true! The crimes I suggest or state are true. The risk Patrick poses to children is true! The usage of religion to gain sympathy and manipulate is true! The suggestion that there are other predators in the immediate family should be investigated! My concern for other innocent families being in community with the Rojas family is valid! And the evaluation backs all those statements up! Patrick can not honestly answer the discovery questions for the lawsuit without incriminating himself or others in his family!

No comments: