If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Shield, Not A Sword

"He can use the 5th amendment as a shield but he can't turn around and use it as a sword as well." This was one of the best statements my attorney, Talis Abolins, has used.

In describing how it's Patrick's right to plead the 5th amendment but he can't then turn around and expect me to fairly defend my statements on this blog without delving into his sexual deviant history and all those that have known about it. It's brilliant. If you look at the public court documents that have been submitted you will see one example of something Patrick considers a false defaming statement in my blog, that I refer to him as a pedophile. No, really! "He was (only) charged with communication with a minor for immoral purposes." Hence, he is not a pedophile....forget about the 6 victims that range from 1.5yrs old to 11yrs old or that the abuses that occurred on several of the victims were numerous and sexual in nature, that classic grooming techniques were used to confuse and quiet his adolescent victims and their families. Or that Patrick, at the time we exposed him, had been at this for seven years!

Another one, Patrick contends that he wasn't contesting the "No Contact Order"...something about just wanting his attorney to review the order. REALLY? It took THREE trips to the court house BUT Patrick wasn't REALLY contesting the no contact order. Don't get me started on this one...No contact orders are so straight forward!!!!

I believe it's always been about control. Pedophilia is about control. This lawsuit is about control. I hope, I pray the control will be stripped from Patrick this coming Friday!

No comments: