If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Monday, March 14, 2011

The Emperor Has No Clothes

I had no idea that by starting this blog that the information would go viral. That I would end up needing to defend my right to tell others about what happened to my family and by whom in a court of law.

There is a conviction. I have documentation and witnesses that can verify what I posted. Truth be told, I even held back some. Should I have to stay silent so a convicted pedophile can groom another family? Secrecy empowers criminals....I wish someone would have warned my family.

There is also a wanted felon that is all twisted up in our story (Eddie Rojas) shouldn't I do everything within reason to locate him? Especially because he has children with him that are most likely the victims of childhood sexual abuse.

Something is wrong. Something is REALLY wrong and I felt that I should point out that the emperor has no clothes ...(as my dear friend put it.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am an Italian sister in Christ who lives in northern Italy. I come from a church in the Italian region of Puglia, where I heard that this family lives in December / January. Regularly attend church gospel of this church. They of course, because I have heard that many children, women dress in long skirts and flashy in a way for us Italians. Sorry for my bad English. The village is called San Nicandro Garganico. If things are as you say, then it is right to respond to American justice. If the family did not commit grave sins or major errors, then have nothing to fear.

Danielle said...

Anon, Thank you for posting this specific information. I have heard that Eddie is planning to return to Italy.