If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Wondering...

This post will address some of the things you may be wondering about.

*Benjamin's wedding took place as planed in Virginia. I stumbled across some wedding photos on a photography site. I was able to verify that Kathy Rojas attended the wedding. I also saw David and Patrick Rojas in the wedding photos.

*The legal process has been at a stand still. Silence from the lawyer representing Patrick and Jairus. Not sure what that's about but time is on our side. Our family is still in need of co-counsel that would be willing to assist our lawyer pro-bono. Or a substantial amount of financial donations for legal fees would ease some of the practical burden we are carrying. I am trying to take this all one day at a time and trust that what I need will be provided.

*I am still very convinced that this legal battle is one that should be fought for many reasons. Reason that directly affect my family, also because the information in this blog is helping others to protect themselves, along with the fact that fighting this is fighting for the right of other victims being able to speak out and tell their own story.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Danielle,
I want to thank you for your unwavering stance protecting the innocent. Patrick is forgiven for his sins just as I am, but he cannot be allowed to continue hurting young girls. Woe to those who enrage the mother bears protecting their young. You are in my prayers, and you have my admiration! Margie S. D.

Anonymous said...

I'm just slightly curious. i have token the time to read your blog from very first to very last, and i was left wondering why you feel the need to make you're family suffer over this blog? I completely understand why you have done this blog it makes perfect sense. However, in a legal stand point you will loose everything. I do not agree with this patrick guy I believe with all my heart and soul he should burn in fudging hell, but I feel obligated to tell you to back off let your family heal by letting go. Being obsessed over this guy is only allowing him to re-hurt you're entire family. I hope you didn't not take any of this to be offensive towards you. I just feel like letting go would be the best option.

Anonymous said...

You mentioned finding pics of their wedding any of that family who has been on thenews or public spotlight are up for grabs where you could legally use those photos i'm pretty sure..and if you dont want that just pointpeple to where they are lol