If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Sunday, April 17, 2011

End Game For Italy

Two individuals have told me that one goal for being in Italy is to establish Italian citizenship. If Kathy can prove that a grandparent was from Italy, than Kathy can be granted citizenship. I am told that her citizenship would extend to her family members. This would give Eddie the ability to find a job in that country. They would no longer need to rely on others. This would also relieve them from the need to continually move around because they would have permanent residency. No need to return to the US. I believe this is the end game for Italy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The part of the family who is now in the U.S., will return between approximately one month in San Nicandro Garganico. Eddye is still in San Nicandro with a small part of the family. They use and throw people. This is the testimony that I heard. May they repent and ask forgiveness from God