If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Natural Consequence

I think my blog is a natural consequence of the crimes committed against my family. When I say "crimes" committed against my family, I am referring to the numerous acts of abuse that occured. This was not a one act, one time thing. I also consider the grooming process, the trespassing and the appearance of being a God fearing brother-in-Christ, all the while hiding a history of past sexual abuse victims and lies, to be crimes, although there are no formal charges for these additional actions. But be assured I can prove all that I have stated through eye witnesses and documentation.

Knowledge of a sex offender is the only way to stop the sex offender. I hope more innocent victims of sexual abuse gain the courage and stregth to tell their stories and shine a spotlight on their abusers!

No comments: