If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Friday, September 2, 2011

David Rojas Decided To Surface

David Rojas has joined his brothers Patrick and Jairus in Port Orchard, Washington. David is one of the children that was in hiding with Eddie and Kathy Rojas. I have heard conflicting reasons as to why David has decided to surface at this time, I won't speak for him. David has been seen in attendance at a local church with Patrick Rojas.

If you are local, I would suggest you print out the Up-To-Date Recap and a picture of Patrick Rojas, level 2 sex offender, and make your church leaders aware of who this man is. Or simply request that your church leaders Google Patrick Rojas.

I have been told that Eddie and Kathy along with most of their other children are in Italy.

AWARENESS is the best prevention!

No comments: