If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Friday, September 2, 2011

Important Legal Update

Today, my attorney filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit filed against me. There is a hearing scheduled for September 16, 2011. To understand the motion and reasons for it you can click on the link below and order copies of the documents of interest. There is a chance the court will order the lawsuit be dropped with prejudice which means that Jairus and Patrick would not be allowed to file another lawsuit against us for the existing blog content.

PATRICK ROJAS VS. DANIELLE LYNN SCHNEIDER


09/01/2011 DECLARATION OF TALIS M. ABOLINS - Public 11

09/02/2011 MOTION TO DISMISS - Public 31



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. On a "whim" I decided to google around and find my old friends, the Rojas family. After reading a good portion of your blog, I called my children upstairs to ask them if anything inappropriate had happened to them with the Rojas boys. Thankfully, the answer was no, but one of my children remembers Renee telling her of sexual activity with brothers, and I, personally, remember Kathy telling me about Jairus doing inappropriate things with his sisters. At the time it was made to sound fairly innocent, but I do remember feeling shocked. To say that I am stunned doesn't begin to describe my current feelings. I am so terribly, terribly sorry for your family's devastation. And I thought it was only Catholic priests who were protected and shuffled aroung from church to church. Horrible!

Danielle said...

Anon,

I would very much appreciate you contacting me privately, totallycracker@comcast.net. It would greatly help my legal battle if I could put a name to this comment. I would have no need to post your information publicly, I would simply give it to my lawyer. Your statement would help me get one step closer to securing that my blog stays as is....so others can find the truth about the Rojas family members and protect their family. Thank you for posting a comment.