If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Set The Record Straight

It is still unreal to me that individuals feel that they can support both Patrick and me. At the courthouse I figured I would see Patrick (although neither of us were required to attend) but I didn't anticipate seeing anyone else inparticular. I ended up having to interface with someone I know to be an avid supporter of Patrick and his family. She actually asked if she could give me a hug. Uh, NO! REALLY? Interpret that however you want...bitter, angry, un-Godly...I would say, I was just keeping it real!

I did take away one interesting thing, which was, that I have put out there that I do not want to interact or talk with individuals that support Patrick. Although that is mostly true it is not exactly true. To set the record straight on this...if you are a supporter of Patrick but would like to clarify information or ask me specific questions, I would welcome that. I don't want to become your friend or be ministered to by you. I am not interested in your dogma but I am willing to answer any questions regarding the ongoing lawsuit or answer any specific question regarding statements I have made on this blog. I want people to have information and be informed. I have nothing to hide!

No comments: