If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Have Something To Hide

Once again....a complaint was sent to blogger about a photo on my site. Unless this is your first visit to the blog you will notice the Rojas's family picture and the individual picture of Kathy Rojas has been removed. I obtained those photos from a CD given to everyone in the church prior to the discovery of Patrick D. Rojas being a pedophile. Prior to knowing that his parents, Eddie Rojas and Kathy Rojas, had been hiding the fact that their son was a pedophile. Also, prior to being aware that the eldest brother, Jairus Rojas, knew his brother was a sexual predator and now we even have reason to believe Jairus himself is a pedophile.

I hope this means the site is making a difference. It does mean to me that the Rojas's have something to hide.

Anyone reading this that has a photo of any one of the adults in the Rojas family that they personally took, if you e-mail it to me I can use it for the site. Pictures are important. Images help people put the name and faces together. I have been told that the Rojas's that are in hiding are not using their real names. It is important that people have a face not just a name.

They may have won this fight but they have not won the battle! I am not discouraged....just irritated!

1 comment:

freddyeddy said...

WILL THE REAL DIRT-BAGS PLEASE COME FORWARD AND IDENTIFY THEMSELVES? GOOD GOLLY!

LET ME GUESS, THIS IS SOMEONE FROM THE BIG BOX THAT HAS A BUSINESS TO PROTECT.

GOD AVE MERCY ON YOUR CONFUSED MIND, WHOEVER YOU ARE!