If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Monday, July 20, 2009

Justice

"So I will choose their punishments And will bring on them what they dread. Because I called, but no one answered; I spoke, but they did not listen. And they did evil in My sight And chose that in which I did not delight." - Isaiah 66:4 (New American Standard Version)

I really hope I am able to see justice come to pass in regards to Patrick Rojas. Justice to me would be very simple in his case. Justice would equal prison. The wimpy little 10-day stay and five-day stays in county jail don't even really count in my eyes. I am at least glad he went behind some kind of bars. Patrick needs to be properly labeled and charged and convicted. I know my hope is more like a pipe dream. With his sisters in hiding, he will be off probation in less than a month's time and then he will probably fade into the fabric of society soon after. I am not sure my hope will come to pass.

I do have real hope that Eddie Rojas will experience some justice for what he has created and done. I do not expect the justice to be equal to the crimes he has committed in my eyes, but I do hope for some tangible consequences. His network of support just needs one small crack in it for the process of justice to begin.

Unfortunately, I do not believe or even have any real hope that some of the other guilty people (Jim Cameron, Dave Barrueto, Jairus Rojas, Kathy Rojas) that have played significant roles in hiding Eddie Rojas and protecting Patrick Rojas will be brought to justice. I have to look to God alone for that situation.

I know that regardless of whether justice occurs with any of the above individuals, without true remorse and repentance, Gods' wrath will apply to all. I do count on that, but would consider it Gods' gift to me if I could actually see some justice with my own eyes here on earth.

No comments: