If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Friday, August 28, 2009

A Stirring

I had been considering what I would be highlighting in my next few posts and wasn't sensing a clear direction when I received the link from Brian Byrd, The Tragic Case of Patrick Rojas. It took me a full day to even digest all that Brian wrote. I felt Brian was very articulate in what he wrote, he seems to be very passionate about the truth being revealed, and willing to take an active role. The support of this stranger has stirred many emotions inside of me. The greatest emotion is one of thankfulness! I am sincerely grateful to Brian and his family and appreciate the time,energy, and prayer that was put into seeking the truth. I appreciate the risk of negative feedback and judgment he might possibly face for calling out a "brother in Christ" publicly. Something Brian wrote in an e-mail to me was so simple, yet so profound, "It doesn't seem time for soft little whispers."

In general I know there are many people that have said they were praying for our family. I believe the prayers have carried us in many ways. There have been times when I have struggled the most where I have been unable to utter a prayer myself. I am slightly afraid to get excited about the possibility of Brian's web page being used by God to shine a light on the location of Eddie Rojas. The excitement is stirring inside of my spirit. As I have considered my hesitation and mixed emotions it became clear to me that this was something I needed to commit to prayer.

If you are reading this post. If you are a believer in our Lord Jesus Christ. Will you spend some time in earnest prayer over this matter? Pray for the truth to penetrate the darkness. Pray for the location of Eddie Rojas to be revealed to the proper authorities or that Eddie Rojas turns himself in to the authorities. Pray for the little sisters of Patrick to receive the help they must desperately need. Pray that the church as a whole wakes up to the stronghold that the enemy has in the area of childhood sexual abuse within the body of Christ. Pray for a vision or leading on how you can make a difference in this area of need.

1 comment:

freddyeddy said...

Very good news. A great breakthrough!