If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Court Date

The court date for the lawsuit is set for June 2011. It will be interesting to see how this unfolds in the meantime. Eric and I are open to mediation to consider exactly what information Patrick and Jairus want removed from my blog but we are also prepared to fight this lawsuit. One stipulation to our mediation agreement is that under no circumstance do I want any face to face interaction with either Patrick or Jairus!

I am so glad I have kept detailed records of conversations and who said what and when they said it. We are in this for the long hall because we believe having this information public can assist in keeping the public from harm's way. It's that important. If only someone, like Jairus or Eddie, would have warned us of Patrick's pedophilia behaviors we most certainly wouldn't be where we are today! That I am sure of!

No comments: