If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Jairus's Actions

The more I think about Jairus's actions specifically the more dumbfounded I am. What scripture could Jairus possibly quote to justify keeping the family's dirty little secrets and putting innocent adolescent children in danger?

I haven't written much about the anonymous comment that I received regarding Jairus in the post "Anonymous". Because it was anonymous I wasn't able to verify the information in it about Jairus. But the more I think about how Jairus has supported Patrick over the years, the more I wonder if Jairus supports Patrick because Jairus can relate to Patrick and his unnatural sexual desire for children. It causes me to wonder if maybe by supporting Patrick, Jairus is also protecting his very own dirty little secret.

Child or not, sibling or not, I couldn't and wouldn't be willing to keep silent about such things. I wouldn't be willing to keep such a secret as the one Jairus was silent about especially if I saw with my own eyes the predator in action. Patrick was clearly making a move on his prey,our child. Jairus not only watched his predatory brother systematically groom our family but Jairus aided in the process.

No comments: