If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Money

This is only the beginning and I do not want money to be what stands in our way!

Eric and I really like the lawyer we hired. We believe he is very knowledgeable. Our bill so far for services rendered is $778.50. We were given a "courtesy discount" of $200.00 which left us with a total of $579.50.

I am sharing this because it is astounding to me how much a lawyer will cost our family to defend this blog. To defend truth, to help inform the public of a dangerous individual, to bring awareness, to the fact, that long term damage can take place when issues are not properly dealt with and crimes are not reported, to show how the offender isn't the only individual responsible for the crimes committed, (there are commonly one or more "good people" enabling the offender), finally, to bring the darkness into the light.

No comments: