If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Eddie Rojas is in Israel. Seemed impossible until now.

Eddie Rojas is in Israel, with a standing warrant out for his arrest in the U.S.

What can be done? Really, other than notifying the community that Eddie and his family are living with, there is not much that can be done legally. Eddie is safe from prosecution while in another country for which I am sure is no surprise to Eddie. Eddie being in Israel has always seemed like the most far out possibility. I wasn't kidding when I said, "Our story seems like a poor made-for-TV movie."

Eddie,Kathy and family have been in Israel since at least May of 2008. They have been able to establish relationships and become part of the community in Jerusalem. Eddie does not have a job in Jerusalem. I know that the community in general has not been aware of the felony warrant out on Eddie here in America.

That alone shows that the cycle of secrecy has continued in the Rojas family.

I know that Kathy and Renee are helping women give birth as doulas (labor coach.) To be a part of someones birth is very intimate. I feel for these women who they have helped. Kathy was a doula for me in two of my births. Maybe you can start to see with the emotional ties plus the spiritual mentoring and family relationships how completely shocked and devastated I was to learn that Kathy had all along known of Patrick's pedophilia behaviors. Yet she still allowed and even encouraged Patrick's ever growing relationship with my family.

Man's justice cannot be gained with the knowledge of where Eddie and Kathy are, but knowledge of who Eddie and Kathy are might save another family who are in harms way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think both Eddie and Kathy Rojas should be put in prison. Patrick should be put in a mental institution. Its like some kind of cult. They never gave their children a chance to experience a normal life, keeping them all together all of the time. I am not surprised at all that he had intimate relations with "family", its sick, yes, but Im not surprised in the slightest. My prayers are with his victims. As for Eddie and Kathy, lock them away for good!

Anonymous said...

Lock them up and throw away the key! Put all the kids in counseling in a mental institution! Eddie and Kathy are crazed control freaks. They never let their kids be normal kids! I knew them once. Personally, I think those kids should should tell their parents to fuck off! If I were any one of those kids, I would call the FBI, I would myself if I knew where they were!