If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Monday, March 29, 2010

No Feedback

No feedback. I have heard nothing out of Israel since I posted the specific location of Eddie Rojas. Not really sure what to make of it. I know the leadership at the church they are attending has the facts. I know that some that attend the church know the true story about what really brought the Rojas's to Israel. I can tell from my site tracker that many people in various parts of Jerusalem are viewing my site daily. The information is reaching the community. What I find curious is the non response (no comments/ no e-mails) from anyone of those individuals.

Israel, what are you thinking? Do you not care what brought the Rojas's to Israel? Do you believe I am exaggerating? Do you believe that Eddie is doing the right/biblical thing? Is this just too much for you to deal with?

Also, the views from Missouri have jumped. (Missouri is where the Rojas family has a lot of extended family.)

Missouri, is the news of Eddie and Kathy in Israel new to you? What do you think of all of this? I know Eddie and Patrick flew to Missouri just prior to Patrick's sentencing to solicit letters of support from family members to supply to the sentencing judge. Do you still believe their version of the story? Do you still believe it was just "inappropriate affection?" A simple misunderstanding. Do you support Eddie and Kathy hiding in Israel? Are you concerned for your granddaughters/nieces? Do you see me as the enemy or the "Rojas hater" as Kathy has referred to me? What are you people thinking?

No comments: