If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Monday, March 1, 2010

Shake! Shake! Shake!

Shake! Shake! Shake! This is me shaking you! If you know where Eddie and Kathy are hiding and keeping it secret, please stop right now and consider what you are doing. You are protecting a known felon. You may be breaking the law, simply by helping protect a criminal. And you may be continuing to put innocent girls at further risk of sexual abuse. Is this what you want for your legacy? Is this what you want on your conscience?

I wish all I had to do was ask that question and the veil would be removed from your eyes. I'm not quite sure what formulation of thought or specific scripture God will use to open your eyes, so that is one reason I keep communicating basically the same thing from different angles. I like very much that Brian from Brian's Bits (as of 3/11/10 Brian has removed his articles.) He has such a different approach than I do in his writing style and content, but again the message is the same:

Eddie Rojas must step into the light and face the charges before him.

The Rojas girls need to be professionally helped by someone the family trusts.

Patrick Rojas needs to spare his sisters and his other victims by contacting the prosecutor on his case, Kelly Montgomery, and by naming his additional victims. He needs to accept his due consequences.

The adult Rojas children need to stop helping their father in his sin. I particularly hold the two adult sons, Jairus and Benjamin, responsible for this. They are adults. They are old enough to know better. They are no longer under Eddie's thumb.

The Rojas family needs to put their trust in Gods' hands. They need to allow true justice to happen.

No comments: