If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your body?’ he will answer, ‘The wounds I was given at the house of my friends.’ Zech 13 v 6

Friday, June 19, 2009

Where's Waldo

You all remember "Where's Waldo?" I want to know Where in the World is Eddie!

You might also remember Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon which is a trivia game based on the concept of the small world phenomenon.

With that in mind, I want to suggest that one of you reading this blog is linked to the Rojas family by six degrees of separation. The only way to find out is if you are willing to send the link to this blog or e-mail a post to all your contacts. I would suggest sending the "Recap" post so the person who is the recipient can get an overview and at least see Eddie's photograph. I still really have hope that Eddie and Kathy Rojas will be located by someone reading this blog. I also hope that anyone who knows where Eddie is will call the police. I cannot do this alone. It takes a few clicks of the keys on your computer and the willingness of you to share this blog with everyone you know.

I have had some people that occasionally post the link on their facebook page. I also have had some people tell me they have sent e-mails with the link and a brief description of the blog to their contacts. If you haven't already or have been thinking about sending the link out, now is the time to do it.

Your friend or relative might have a friend that has a friend that knows a friend that is neighbors of Eddie and Kathy Rojas. This is so possible. Please do not assume you are not somehow linked to the whereabouts of Fransis Edward Rojas AKA Eddie Rojas.

No comments: